1 teaspoon pro-biotic powder (If you don’t have pro-biotic powder, you can use 1 tablespoon of any vegan starter like another plant-based yogurt or 6-8 green chili heads)
200 ml plain soya milk
2 tablespoons rose syrup
• Warm soya milk on the stove or in a microwave until it is lukewarm.
• Add pro-biotic powder/vegan starter in a bowl and mix it with warm soya milk.
• Leave it overnight to ferment.
• In the morning once it’s fermented add rose syrup and refrigerate it.
• Serve cold and garnish with fresh rose petals and mint leaves.